Oct 1, 2015

O.J. Simpson Once Contemplated Suicide


O.J. Simpson Once Contemplated Suicide
O.J. Simpson Once Contemplated Suicide
In a new interview with ABC News' 20/20, Lawrence Schiller, author of American Tragedy: The Uncensored Story of the O.J. Simpson Defense, claims that Simpson once contemplated suicide in the childhood bedroom of Kim Kardashian.

The now-famous reality star, who was age 14 at the time, was reportedly staying with her father when Simpson was accused of the murders of ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman.

Before his Bronco freeway chase on June 17, the former NFL player was found by Kardashian Sr sitting in "Kimmy's" room recording "a suicide tape" and holding onto photos of Nicole and their children Justin and Sydney.

New information from O.J Simpson's 1995 trial continue to be uncovered including his alleged suicide attempt when he sought refuge at his friend and attorney Robert Kardashian Sr's residence.

"Then O.J. said, "I'm going to kill myself in this room,' and I said, "You can't. This is my daughter's bedroom,'" the father of four told Schiller in a past recorded interview. "'My little girl Kim sleeps here. I can't have my little girl in this bedroom, and every time I come in here, I'm going to see your body lying in this. You can't do that.'"

The ex-husband of Kris Jenner, whom she had divorced in 1989, acted as an adviser to Simpson’s legal team led by Robert Shapiro.

After a highly televised 16 month criminal trial, Simpson was acquitted of murder in 1995.

Kardashian West does not make an appearance in the 20/20 special, but momager Kris did reflect on the 21 year anniversary of the death of her friend Nicole in the LMN documentary The Secret Tapes of the O.J. Case: The Untold Story.

"I will always feel guilty that I didn't pay more attention and didn't speak up when I thought anything was wrong or asked her more, 'Do you want to talk about it?'" Jenner said.

"The one thing she would tell all of us by the time, you know, it got to that level was, 'He's going to kill me and he’s going to get away with it.'"

The 1995 trial and the events leading up to it will play out on the small screen in Ryan Murphy's American Crime Story: The People V. O.J. Simpson in which Cuba Gooding Jr. will portray Simpson and David Schwimmer will portray Kardashian Sr.

Cr.People ,Leather Handmade Accessory ,Synergy | Google+ ,doly news ,

No comments:

Post a Comment