Feb 12, 2015

World Peace in Brazil, Australia and Uganda 2015

Heal the World Be Peace 2015
Peace in Brazil  in 2015

João Marcelo Emediato (Brazil)

So you get this kid who is 20 years old and has hardly left his hometown in Brazil; put him into a group of probably the most interesting and diverse group of people there are; send them all Thailand, this vibrating country full of spices, colors, and sounds on the other side of the globe; to learn something about peace, happiness, and life. Now, add the coolest group of monks you can ever imagine, a group of international organizers with an inspiring motivation and a staff with big contagious smiles who are completed committed to making you feel at home.

This was how the Peace Revolution was to me: An unforgettable journey, both to the inside and the outside. I could not be more proud of that sharing experience ... or was it an experiment? I guess I could say that I came home only to discover that I was living in a much bigger world than when I left.
 

How make Australia Peace 2015
How to Keep World Peace in Australia

Sunny Forsyth (Australia)

"When I sit down and think about why I enjoy meditation the answer is both obvious and obscure for me. It is obvious because I have seen the sustained effects that meditation has had on me. I am now familiar with people asking me why I am happy most of the time. I have also noticed that it is easier for me to relate with others. I think that is largely because during meditation I have noticed just how many neurosis I have and just how silly and funny they can be. Letting go of some of them, even in a small way, has reduced one of my primary blocks to relating to others - my own self centered neurotic mind. So this is obvious but pondering that answer, I still feel unsatisfied. There is something more.

Perhaps it will be possible to shed light on this 'something more' by looking at a recent experience I had. The past few months have been quite busy with a new project I am involved with. A frenetic pace has become my daily norm. Earlier this week I reached the end of another busy day and realized that I had made a fairly large mistake. Upon reflection I realized that this mistake was due to my own over confidence. But that is where it stopped, whereas in the past I may have beat up myself for hours or blamed my situation on an external evil. This time I accepted the situation and admitted to myself that I was disappointed. Feelings of self acceptance and a willingness to learn from my situation naturally arose within me. To sum up this experience I could say that I am learning to be my own best friend.
I wish you all the best in your own meditation adventure. Please, remember to be gentle and kind to yourself."


You can do World Peace 2015
Peace-loving People in 2015


Fraide Emmanuel (Uganda)


Dear Peace-loving People,

I am so happy to know that we are connected and doing great work on this earth! I have so many things that I can tell the world out there because for me, this was the greatest moment in my life. Well, to all new peace rebels:
Meditation is the best free medicine I discovered when I joined the Peace Revolution as a peace rebel since 23 November 2008. It did not look easy at the start, but it is very possible to do because even with me, well, it was my first time that I heard of it, but the trick is to keep on practicing meditation every day (mostly in the morning for me was the simple way to do this). What kept me going is to wake up every day and count yourself lucky that you are alive and able to spread loving kindness to all people around you. Meditation is free medicine that does not know any age limit: Anyone can enjoy it!!!

WHAT I GAINED;

Meditation is the equipment for the battles we all face due to stress, depression and oppression, mostly because we are young. The answer to all of these problems is just to meditate. I had lots of stress because I was in my final year at the university, but when I joined the Peace Revolution, everything changed in my life: It became easier, I became happier, I gained many new friendships, and I passed my final exams!
I can assure you that there is a treasure and a solution to all of these worldly problems which are hidden to many people. But since you have this opportunity, you should try it and see the results for yourself. Meditation trains you to live happily and to speak the truth with confidence.
  • It helps you to look forward to the rewards in life rather than expect only harsh decisions.
  • It has taught me to know that a peaceful heart leads to a healthy and prosperous body and mind.
  • I have learned that if you do good things that you will receive unfailing love and success.
  • Meditation gives you confidence, and self-discipline, and your mind makes you have respect for all living things.
  • It can help you transform your society.
For example, in my case, after practicing meditation and attending the Peace Revolution Conference, I spread the gospel to refugees and now I can tell you that it has made a big impact on them. Those who did not have any hope are now hopeful. They are happy and crimes have been reduced. The youth now interact in creative activities and now many have started helping their friends know the truth in everything that I am telling you.
All in all, meditation is the vital and easy way to help you live happily and to enjoy yourself, have more fun, and find real inner peace on this earth.
Peace and love to you all who are thinking of joining. You can contact me in case you need any advice. I am not an expert but I have the talent that has brought me to this level and I am sure that this can inspire you to try.
Peace, Respect and love to all

 Cr.Peace Revolution

No comments:

Post a Comment