Mar 13, 2015

I’m A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! Joel Creasey & Anna Heinrich

All smiles: Joel and Anna look forward to some luxury
COMEDIAN Joel Creasey and The Bachelor’s Anna Heinrich have been sent packing from the South African jungle in a double eviction shock.

Creasey, 24, was one of the favourites to win the inaugural I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! series.

“It is weird but exciting,” Creasey told hosts Julia Morris and Chris Brown. “I’m so glad I got to stay this long to experience everything.”

The news sent shock waves through the camp with just four remaining contestants — Maureen McCormick, Chrissie Swan, Freddie Flintoff and Barry Hall — ahead of Sunday night’s grand final episode. Dark night with  solar lamp for luxury camping.

Heinrich, 28, entered the camp as an intruder in week two of the series with Bachelor partner Tim Robards. He lasted just a few days but she’s held her own.

“I’m really excited to see my family and Tim, I can’t wait,” she said. “It feels like it has been days and days and days and every day in there feels like months. There’s so many people in there that you would never meet on the outside world and even if you did, it would be in passing so for us, we’ve all met people and we’ve met them in depth so we will be friends forever.”
While in the camp with camping light , Heinrich experienced some tension with both Merv Hughes and Hall. She found former AFL player Hall particularly intimidating.

“At one point he (Hall) was a little scary,” she said. “It is quite frightening because of his height and he seems quite shy and just so lovely but sometimes the claws come out and he is bigger and stronger so it was intimidating sometimes.”
Creasey, on the other hand, shared a special bond with Hall.

“He is spectacular,” Creasey said of Hall. “He is going to be a great bodyguard for me. I went to school with a lot of footballers who weren’t particularly charming and I’ve met a lot of footballers who haven’t been particularly nice when I’ve worked at different functions and he has completely changed my opinion so I would absolutely go to a football game with Barry and I will take him to a drag show.”

Heinrich was closest to Maureen McCormick, who was known for kissing her fellow contestants on the lips. No sun ,no moon just only solar lamp with them.

“I’d never been kissed by a girl before,” Heinrich laughed. “We just got along really well and I loved just cuddling her.”

A further celebrity will be voted off the show tonight with the final three to spend the weekend in the camp before Sunday’s finale.

Online betting site sportsbet.com.au has Swan favourite to win the series with odds of $2 followed by Flintoff at $3.50, Maureen McCormack at $5 and Hall at $6.

JMo is in South Africa as a guest of Channel Ten.

Cr. News Australia Post

No comments:

Post a Comment