Mar 4, 2015

Shania Twain announces new, 'last' tour

Shania Twain announces new, 'last' tour


Shania Twain dropped two bombshell bits of news this morning.

First: "I'm finally, after 11 years, going back on tour," Twain proudly told Robin Roberts on Good Morning America. "It's been a long time."

Second: "This is going to be a big tour for me because it's going to be my last. This is my last tour. I'm going to make the most of it. Let's put it that way."

She said it was a "celebration tour" after finishing up her two-year Las Vegas residency. "I feel like I'm ready to hang my hat up in that regard. I just really want to go out with a bang."

Twain promised that the show in Vegas was designed specifically for that show and she says this new tour will be custom-made. "it's going to be a ... rocking show."

It'll start in Seattle in June and includes 48 cities.

"I should just do 50 because I'm 50 this year," joked Twain, whose birthday is Aug. 28. It's called the Rock This Country tour, she says, "but it's the after-party tour."

Twain also said she's working on new music for an album, but is focusing on getting on the road first.

Cr.KSDK News

No comments:

Post a Comment