Sep 25, 2015

Tom Hardy to Be the Next Wolverine


Tom Hardy to Be the Next Wolverine
Tom Hardy to Be the Next Wolverine

Hugh Jackman's fifteen year run as Wolverine is coming to an end, and if it were up to him, he'd pass the claws to one of Hollywood's hottest leading men.

"I haven't really given it a lot of thought," Jackman tells MTV of his replacement. "I've been asked that question a lot, and I'm always like, 'I don’t wanna make it too easy on the studio to replace me,' you know? I've still got one more to do.

I'm sure they're already talking about it, and there's some actor [they've told] 'shh, keep it quiet but we want you next.'"

While Jackman is keeping the studios next choice on the down low, he didn't mind sharing his personal pick to don the adamantium.

"He’s younger than me for sure," Jackman says. "I think Tom Hardy would be a great Wolverine."

Hardy's proven his action acting chops in everything from Mad Max: Fury Road to The Dark Knight Rises, and is currently scheduled for another stint in the comic book universe in the upcoming Hundred Bullets adaptation.

Jackman will reprise the role for the last time as a stand alone feature in The Wolverine, and there's a possibility he could make a cameo in X-Men: Apocalypse, Deadpool or Gambit.

Cr.People,Fashion Lady Accessories ,Synergy | Google+ ,bangkok21st , , 

No comments:

Post a Comment