Jun 26, 2015

Bristol Palin : Pregnant


Bristol Palin : Pregnant
Bristol Palin : Pregnant

Bristol Palin revealed what she called “big news” in a blog post on Thursday: She’s pregnant with her second child, More than a month after calling off her wedding.

“I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you,” the 24-year-old Palin wrote in a post on her blog, noting that she was making the announcement sooner than expected because online trolls “have nothing better to talk about!!!”

The news comes after former vice presidential hopeful and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said in May that her daughter was calling off her wedding to 2011 Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer less than a week before the big day.

“I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I am pregnant,” Bristol Palin’s Thursday blog post said. “Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one.”


At the end of the day there’s nothing I can’t do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace.

Life moves on no matter what.  So no matter how you feel, you get up, get dressed, show up, and never give up.

When life gets tough, there is no other option but to get tougher.
I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you.

But please respect Tripp’s and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy.

My little family always has, and always will come first.


Cr. Q13Fox, เล่าสู่กันฟัง  ,  ข้อมูลอัพเดท

No comments:

Post a Comment