Jun 25, 2015

Worlds smallest Power Bank



Worlds smallest Power Bank
Worlds smallest Power Bank
 
The Eachine 6,000mAh power bank claims to be the "worlds smallest dual cell power bank with LCD display". It is certainly light at 4.5 ounces (128g) and easy to hold - even for smaller hands. 


The case is high gloss lacquer, so high gloss that you can use it as a mirror. When I peeled the plastic off the lacquered sides, I created perfect fingerprints with the first touch of the case.

I like the LED display showing me how much power the power bank has remaining. It is a nice addition to a portable battery. I knew exactly when I needed to charge it without plugging in to my smartphone.

I also liked the LED light function which would be very useful if I did not have the torch app on my phone. It was useful during a power cut in the region yesterday too.
What I did not like is that as soon as I plugged it in to my Lumia 1520, I got the notification that the phone was charging slowly.

The power bank will charge the Lumia, but it will take a long time to do so.
I changed the supplied Eachine charging cable for one of my other cables and the problem disappeared. There is obviously a problem with the cable output in the unit I received

On the positive side, charging my phone using this device does not heat the phone up as much as some of the ultra fast chargers I have tested recently.

The user manual could do with some editing work. Some of the phrasing could be improved significantly. However, whilst the English could be improved the instructions are understandable.

The device does not come with either a pouch or a wallet. I was so concerned about scratching the high gloss surface that I replaced the protective plastic film on to the lacquered sides.

All in all this is a neat little power bank that would suit users with low output requirements, or users that do not mind a slow but steady charge from a small shiny device.

Cr.ZD Net , bangkok21st ,เล่าสู่กันฟัง 

No comments:

Post a Comment