Jun 10, 2015

Bryce Dallas Howard is not Jessica Chastain


Bryce Dallas Howard is not Jessica Chastain
Bryce Dallas Howard is not Jessica Chastain

Bryce Dallas Howard, Jurassic World star  , is shutting down rumors, once and for all, that she and the Golden Globe winner are one in the same person.

She is definitely not Jessica Chastain.

The redheads, who appeared on screen together in The Help, have often been mistaken for each other in the past, and now the doppelgänger comments have resurged during Howard's press tour for the upcoming summer blockbuster.

Enter "Jessica Chastain: The Musical (Bryce Dallas Howard)," a hilarious new YouTube video by user Legolambs, which imagines Howard bemoaning the success of her famous lookalike in song.

Howard loved the video, and responded by creating a humorous clip using the Dubsmash app.

"My friend emailed me about that video yesterday, and it had just posted two days ago. I was like, 'This is brilliant!' And he said, 'You should totally do a Dubsmash,' so we did it," she told reporters at the world premiere of Jurassic World at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles Tuesday.

Howard then asked Chastain, 38, to post the short Instagram clip of her lip syncing to the viral YouTube video.

"She was like, 'Okay, this is totally a thing. We need to use this power for good, and do a movie together playing sisters,' " said Howard, 34, laughing.

The actress, whose father is Oscar-winning director Ron Howard, takes the comparisons as a "compliment."

"It's so funny, when I don't wear makeup nobody ever mistakes me for Jess but whenever I put makeup on and look half-presentable they're like, 'Ahh! Jessica Chastain!' And I'm like, 'Thank you! I must look hygienic today,' " she said.

The only ones who have never mistaken Howard for The Martian actress? Her children, Beatrice, 3, and Theo, 8.

"I cannot say the same for my parents, though," she joked.

Cr.People, ข้อมูลอัพเดท

No comments:

Post a Comment