Jul 9, 2015

Bill Murray and Food (Of Course!)


Bill Murray and Food (Of Course!)
Bill Murray and Food (Of Course!)

The actor was in town for the Rock the Kasbah panel and crossed paths with the Hunger Games star backstage on Thursday.

"I have been, like the rest of the world, a huge fan of Bill Murray for a really long time," the star told reporters at a press conference for the final installment of the series. "I kind of spoke to him through Woody Harrelson. I would send emails to Woody, mostly when I was drunk, of things I always wanted to say to Bill Murray, and so he received them." 

While Jennifer Lawrence may be one of the most famous faces at San Diego Comic-Con, even the actress herself got a little starstruck when she met Bill Murray. 

"Just the fact that Bill Murray knows I exist was part one. Part two, he wanted to speak to me, and then he like, mentioned something about us working together," the actress gushed. "I'm excited about that. That was cool." 

Lawrence also ran into another one of her favorite things in life – food – after wrapping up her presentation with her castmates in Hall H.

"I did say that I was hungry," the star confirmed about what she was confiding to costar Liam Hemsworth after the panel. "I did eat a panini and I had some cheese and crackers and a wrap and a bag of chips."

After she tried to grab french fries, "This stern lady literally swatted my hand away and went, 'No!' I was like 'Wow, I haven't been talked to like that since the first movie came out,' " joked Lawrence. "I kind of liked it!"

Cr. People ,bangkok21st , ข้อมูลอัพเดท


No comments:

Post a Comment