Jul 21, 2015

Robin Williams' Birthday

Robin Williams' Birthday
Robin Williams' Birthday

Robin Williams' daughter Zelda Williams is taking a break from social media ahead of what would have been her father's 64th birthday.

The aspiring actress, 25, made the announcement to her 122,000 followers on Instagram Monday, posting a picture of clouds illuminated by rays of sunshine.

"Kinda hoping I fly thru that very cloud on the way home," the beloved actor's only daughter wrote, before explaining her reasons for social media break.

"I will be taking a break from social media in the coming weeks," she wrote. "It's a time better served away from the opinions or sentiments of others, and I appreciate your understanding.

"In my absence, I understand there will be those who wish to leave messages regarding Dad on my board, but please attempt to be respectful and kind to one another in the process, both because I will not be here to delete or mediate trolling, and because kindness is in short supply these days anyhow."


Williams also took a break from social media last summer, after she became the target of rampant cyber bullying in the wake of her father's suicide in 2014.

In an Instagram message posted last August, Zelda took aim at Internet trolls, chastising them for "mining our accounts for photos of dad" and "judging me" for not having posted more photo tributes.

She also took to Twitter at the time, apparently in the aftermath of a verbal scuffle with users who reportedly sent her upsetting Photoshopped images of her late father.

"I'm sorry. I should've risen above," she Tweeted. "Deleting this from my devices for a good long time, maybe forever. Time will tell. Goodbye."

Sarah Michelle Gellar, who costarred with Williams in The Crazy Ones, also posted a tribute to the comic legend via Instagram on Tuesday.

"Smile, though your heart is aching Smile, even though it's breaking Happy Birthday RW #RobinWilliams #HappyBirthdayRobin," the actress wrote.

Cr. People,bangkok21st , ข้อมูลอัพเดท


No comments:

Post a Comment