Aug 5, 2015

Kim Richards arrested


Kim Richards arrested
Kim Richards arrested
Kim Richards was mum Tuesday about her alleged sticky fingers at a Target store – but her ex-husband reportedly isn’t buying the claim she shoplifted.

“Now is not a good time. I’m looking at a house,” the troubled – and reportedly homeless – reality star said when reached by the Daily News on her phone.

The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” personality, 50, was placed under citizen’s arrest by a Target security officer Sunday at 4:25 p.m. at a store in Van Nuys, a spokesman with the Los Angeles Police Department said.

She was booked on suspicion of taking several items worth more than $600 that she “failed to pay for,” the spokesman told The News.

"I couldn't imagine Kim stealing or shoplifting anything. She is a giver," Richards' ex-husband Monty Brinson told Entertainment Tonight.

"I am in complete shock. Guaranteed this must be some kind of mistake, and the facts will come out soon. She was arrested for shoplifting toys in a cart, but this was a clear misunderstanding. This was not alcohol or drug related,” he said.


Richards was booked into jail Sunday night and released Monday after posting $5,000 bail.
The case will be submitted to the Los Angeles City Attorney for possible misdemeanor prosecution.

Her first court date in the case was tentatively set for Aug. 20.
According to TMZ, Richards was living out of her car at the time of the arrest after running out of places to crash with family and friends.

In April, she was arrested at the Beverly Hills Hotel after cops said she was acting belligerently and kicked an officer in a  drunken rage.


The bust was the Bravo star's second in recent months.

She was later charged with public intoxication, resisting arrest and battery and has pleaded not guilty to the three misdemeanors Richards, who has struggled with sobriety for years, entered a rehab facility shortly after that incident.

She sat down with ET in July to address the hotel meltdown and vow she was back on track.

"I love sobriety," Richards said. "I've always loved sobriety and relapsing was very hard for me. It was not easy. I have to say, don't take this wrong, but I really wanted to go treatment because I needed a break from what I was going through at home."

She said Brinson was very sick, she recently had to give up her beloved pit bull after it allegedly bit people and she wasn’t talking to sister Kyle Richards, another Bravo star.
“I went in and I got to learn a whole lot about myself,” she told ET. “I worked on me.”


 
Cr.NY DailyNews ,bangkok21st ,Synergy | Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment